I spend the day working in the farm. I have to wake up fast and start to work early. Sometimes I don't eat anything before working in the farm. On the farm I will pick all kind of crops like apples and some other things. all the young workers here pick all kinds of things in summer when the day is hotter and hotter. We also pick in the winter. Then in the cold the days are colder and colder and the young workers still are working 12 hours per day everyday. In the farm I can not go to school. I have to work and work for 12 hours-- no time to go to school. After working I have to go back home to eat and to sleep. One thing I worry about is if me and my family do not have money we will not have any food or place to live and sleep. I have to work because my family needs to earn money. Life is not good and my family is poor so i have to work so I can get the money for my family so we can have food and a place to live. So that is why I go to work in the farm to get money. If I do not have a job my family will not have food and a place to live.

0 comments:

Pages