If I lost a Sense I will feel bad because if I lost my sight I can not see or look any and sometime when I walking I maybe I doesn't know where am I. If the lost my smell I can not smell anythings and lost a sense is smell I can not smell good food or any food. And if I lost my touch is I will not know how can I feel anythings I touch. And if I lost a sense is taste when I eat I can not taste anythings that I just eat it is like no taste on the food or candy that i eat. If i lost my hearing I cannot know what people said to me and can not hearing any anyone. So I feel bad to lost a sense.

3 comments:

  1. lahana says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. lahana says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. lahana says:

    If you had to choose one of your senses to lose, which one would it be? Can you tell me a story about a day without the sense you chose to lose?

Pages