Have you ever eaten something really nasty before? I did. Do you think this is nasty? Some people taste things they like and people look at it and think it's gross. when you see some nasty you feel like you're going to throw up. And when you see something is nasty the food will start to smell nasty to and even the air you smell makes you want to throw up. One of my story about nasty and nasty food a happening in a Chinese restaurant I was eating dinner. They were a seafood restaurant. After waiting a long time, the food started to come to the table. The seafood was on the tabl and when I saw the food it made me want to throw up because the seafood was not cooked!
I think it was made up of cool water, pepsi, cream, ice on it so I think is so nasty and I never eat that kind of seafood again.

0 comments:

Pages